Saturday, August 29, 2009

Lovely weather we're having here!

From a week of temps in the 90's to a week of rain and the 70's!  My tomatoes are going to be very confused :(  I'm trying to rescue as many from blight/blossom-end-rot as I can.  The cucumbers are a bust this year.  On the other hand, the eggplants and pole beans are doing brilliantly!



Only a few more days til school starts and I can get back in the studio and really get some work done!  I figure I'll give myself about two weeks of production time, then I'll spend a day taking pictures of everything.  I hate these all-day shoots, but I really need more than one photo of certain items.  I also want the props in my earring photos to match, so this gives me the chance to re-shoot all of them at the same time.  We'll see if it makes a difference!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails